Monday, June 9, 2008

Too hot!

We didn't do much as far as progress this past weekend with the 90+ degree weather and no electricity its hard to even move! We measured for the wall board and we also sweat our butts off. I do have a funny little story though:
Saturday morning, Django and I got up early. I was sitting out on the front porch in a rocking chair and Django was laying by my feet. I was taking pictures of the fog lifting over the mountains when I hear this BRVVVVD noise. I turn around and looked at Django who was laying right next to me on the decking and found a humming bird trying to drink nector from his orange collar!

He didn't even lift his head, he was like twitching his ears like a
mosquito was buzzing him.

I got some pics of the scenery from the deck but missed the picture of the hummingbird.







No comments: