Sunday, June 14, 2009

Photobucket
Ah what a relief to be there and to enjoy the time. Dave and I finally got to S-wood. We were able to clean up around there, and to just kick back and enjoy ourselves. I was very pleased to see that the blackberry bushes are in full bloom and promising giant berries for me this year to make all sorts of yummy treats!!

Also, much to my surprise, we have these!! There wont be enough to make into anything but I will enjoy picking them one by one and putting them into my belly!

Photobucket

Here are some other things we did in no particular order:

Photobucket
Target Shooting!
Photobucket
turned on the "lights"

Photobucket
Mr. Happy-pants... there is no place on earth that makes him happier than shmoopywood.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Looks like Mr. Happy pants loves it so much, he's drooling over it! lol

Heidi said...

OH thank you SO much for comeing to my blog! Glad to meet another rider!! glad that you were alert and aware of what was going on - it could have been a bad situation!!! Glad you made it!